Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog posting Zoho

I used Google docs for the module exercise so thought I would now try Zoho for my blog posting. I think Google docs has great potential for use in the work environment. I can see it as being extremely useful when working on something with a colleague or colleagues - being able to edit and add to the one document will save much time. The link feature is great for adding hyperlinks.

 

Now in Zoho, I had forgotten to name and save this and after typing a few lines a little box popped up asking me to name and save the document - a really useful feature. I thought it might be difficult to put this on my blog but it looks pretty straightforward when I clicked on 'share' so here goes......



I shared my Google doc with Veronica and she made some changes and sent it back to me - what a great system. Under the share button there are several options you can choose, one of which is posting to your blog. You can also invite people to comment at any time and send a message to those people you are working with. I really like this tool and think I will use it in the future for things such as preparing a training session with another colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Report

ta tvnz corin dann auto group