Saturday, September 12, 2009

Google Calendar

Saturday, September 12, 2009 

I am using Zoho again and really quite like it.smile The insert functions are very accessible as I have used above.

 

Google calendar has good features - the create an event allows you to add more detail where the quick add is good for a one off brief appointment. You can change the colour and also add all the New Zealand public holidays. The task list is also useful where you can look at all the complteted tasks and also sort by due date - useful for seeing what you have to work on for the following week - would have been good for tracking CCL Learn progress. The print options are also good as you can print a copy of your calendar for the day, week or month.

 

Emailing an event to someone else can allow them to edit it if you have given permission. I haven't quite come to grips with the private/public setting up, but thought maybe this could be useful for meeting agendas where colleagues could add items to the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Report

ta tvnz corin dann auto group