Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wikis

Having been on leave for a week, I have returned refreshed to make up for lost time on CCL Learn. First I had to revisit the Wikis module. I looked at the book lovers Wiki http://booklovers.pbworks.com/Princeton%20Public%20Library and liked the appearance of this - the layout is good and the index to reviews down the side is useful. However no one had edited this wiki in the last year.

I also looked at Library success http://libsuccess.org/index.php?title=Main_Page which has a layout similar to wikipedia I thought this was a great idea - to have a one stop site world wide for sharing success stories and useful tips for libraries. This is a well used site and was last edited two weeks ago.

To contribute to these wikis you need to create an account - more personal information was required to edit the Library success wiki but just an email address and message was required for the booklovers wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Report

ta tvnz corin dann auto group