Saturday, September 12, 2009

Library Thing

I am having trouble accessing my blog - the lams link seems to be broken so I am recording my thoughts on Library Thing on Google docs and I will post it to my blog from here.

 

When I first joined Library thing I found the whole page a bit overwhelming so I went to customize this page and unclicked a lot of the links, choosing just those that I wanted to see. This made it more readable for me. Adding titles is fairly straightforward and you can choose to find and add titles from a huge number of Library catalogues from all over the world. Some titles had a picture of the book cover which I liked while others didn't. I guess you could find a picture and add it but I'm not sure how to do that yet. I think Library thing could be useful for customers who want to keep track of what they have read.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Report

ta tvnz corin dann auto group